CLOSE

I too fought like a warrior against Addiction Disease and became a winner: Sushmita Sen


Mumbai Ta. 20 May 2020, Wednesday

Former Miss. Universe Sushmita Sen fell victim to Addison's disease in September 2016. In this disease, there is an imbalance in the fluid (hormones) secreted from the gland next to the kidney. Or the fluid is shut off, which has a direct effect on the body's process of stimulation and muscle function. This is also known as autoimmune condition. Sushmita Sen has been fighting against such a situation for two years.

He had uploaded a video on YouTube on May 19. Sushmita has just opened her mouth about the fight against this disease. "Because of this disease, your left limb is unconscious," says Sushmita.

This causes your body to feel terribly tired and immune frustration and unintentional agitation arises in your mind. Black circles form around the eye. ‘This problem I have endured for four years. "I had to take cortisol as a substitute for steroids and suffer horrible side effects," adds Sushmita. After this I finally started nonchalant workout training, which gives strength to the body. It also strengthened my brain. After this my body also started receiving energy. I began to meditate with Noonchaku. The excitement-anger slowly subsided. I fought back and my pain turned into art form, 'said Sushmita, adding,' I recovered in time. My gland became awake again. After this, there was no need to take more steroids, no retreat, no autoimmune condition and in 2012 it got better, 'said Sushmita.

‘Giving a tough exam I learned this, which was for my body. Even in all these situations I fought as a warrior. Did not retreat in any way. I am grateful for this. My teacher Nupur Shikharni who made me hard like a rock so that I can go through this extremely hard journey. I love you ... 'says Sushmita.

Comments