CLOSE

Shilpa Shinde quits Sunil Grover's show


Actress Shilpa Shinde, who became the winner of the controversial reality show 'Bigg Boss-11' after gaining fame as 'Anguri Bhabhi' in 'Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai', left Sunil Grover's show just before its premiere. Shilpa, who was thrown out following the controversy over 'Bhabhiji ...', had an affair with producer Vikas Gupta in a reality show and the actress left the show before the premiere as she did not like it even with Sunil Grover. "We used to shoot the comedy show 'Gangs of Filmistan' from 7 am to 11 pm," Shinde said. We didn't get enough footage though. Even after working long hours every day I was pushed into the background throughout the show.

The producer should understand the value of their artists. Even on the set, there was no place for anything other than the script. My biggest problem was with Sunil Grover. Than they use my name for promotion. But only Sunil appeared in the promo. It would have consumed all the screen time and we would have barely a line. So I have registered my protest in time. I don't want anyone to say to me later, 'Why didn't you tell me first?'

Comments