CLOSE

TV TALK.


Pia Valecha wants to act again

Usually when an artist resumes work after taking a long break, he is said to have made a fresh start. But Pia Valecha still worked in the small screen 'Chhoti Sardarani' and 'Imli' until recently. However, he says that I want to start my work afresh. In fact, Pia recently went on a solo trip to Puducherry. It was not easy for me to go on a solo trip, he says. I had never gone anywhere alone before. Also because of that I had to do some work and auditions too. But I have got results from this decision. He further says that I have been working in the field of acting for seven years. But never thought about himself. While being alone in Pondicherry gave me time to spend with myself. I had time to think about what to do next. There I attended acting and meditation workshops. As a result I realized how to do my job better. Actors in this industry sometimes have work and sometimes not. In such a situation, they are constantly under stress. But after coming here I have learned to get rid of this stress. I looked into my conscience. In the entertainment world, we do not give even one percent of the importance we give to physical beauty to the beauty of the soul. Here I learned to look within myself. From Puducherry it is as if I came out as a new Piya.And now I want to start my personal and professional life afresh.

According to Sudha Chandran, the higher the higher, the lower

Artists have been getting plenty of work lately. The third screen has emerged as a boon for actors who have been struggling to get work on the silver and small screens so far. The digital space is witnessing a diversity of subject matter not seen till now, but actress Sudha Chandran says that some content in this medium is redundant and therefore unnecessary. Often unnecessarily bold scenes and verbose language are used. Of course, the digital medium has also produced acclaimed series like 'Panchayat' and 'Family Man'. However, I believe that what is multiplied must also be divided. Whatever rains fall, fall infallibly. The actress also says that today the media is growing and the actors are also divided. Certain actors are considered to belong to Bollywood, some are small screen and some are considered third screen. This practice is inappropriate.

Nikki Tamboli doesn't care about trolling

Nikki Tamboli, who captured the audience as soon as she entered 'Bigg Boss-14', has recently fallen behind in making music videos. As the popularity of the controversial reality show surpasses her, she has been doing music videos on a regular basis. Besides, being a South actress, she can also do South Indian films. However, Nikki says that I don't mind doing films at all. But I don't want to take up any film until I get some exciting work. No matter how big a banner it is or if its lead actor is top notch. The actress further says that I am serious about my role and the script of the film. I will agree to take up the project only if I like it. It is to be noted here that after the controversial reality show 'Bigg Boss', Nikki also participated in 'Khatron Ke Khiladi', but here she is keen to introduce her venture. Recently, she was trolled on social media after she broke down in tears when reporters asked her a question about the late Sidhu Musewal at the airport. But Nikki says that I met Siddhu in Canada and also discussed work with him. I loved his work. He further says that after hearing the news of his demise, tears came to my eyes so naturally. But people trolled me about it. He adds that people trolled me even when my brother died. That time I participated in 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' with Smit. I feel that if I laugh people will troll me and if I cry. So I don't care about anyone's trolling.

Comments