
- Gurdeep, who has been working on television for two decades, started playing roles according to his age
- Working in the television industry for over two decades, Gurdeep Punje has played a variety of roles on screen. If the role is good, Gurdeep is ready to take on any challenge.
- Gurdeep has no problem playing the role of a mother. She has become a mother herself so she is very comfortable in playing this type of role.
Once upon a time in the Hindi film industry in India, heroines tried various tricks to hide their age. But now the audience and the film industry are also getting used to seeing hero heroines in different roles at an older age. Working in the television industry for over two decades, Gurdeep Punj has played a variety of roles on screen. Gurdeep says that if the role is good, he is ready to take up any challenge.
The serial 'Vanmaj' starting from 12th June on Sony Sub is thus the Indian adaptation of the Hollywood series 'The Succession'. Gurdeep plays the role of Bhumi in this serial which depicts the series of events that arise due to the tension of family secrets and the hardship of circumstances. Bhumi is a strong-willed and righteous woman. About Bhumi's character, Gurdeep says that she has been away from the family for a long time due to family turmoil but is forced to return to the family due to adverse circumstances. Gurdeep is playing the role of Anjali's mother in this daily serial.
Currently Gurdeep's career is going through camp, he has no objection to play the role of mother on screen. He says, I have matured with age. Earlier I have played the roles of lover, mugha and wife. Now I am playing the role of a mother of a mature girl. In my real life too I am a mother of a girl. I draw on my real-life experiences as a mother in my role. Many actresses of Gurdeep's contemporaries are reluctant to play mother roles on screen but Gurdeep says he doesn't mind playing age-appropriate roles. Gurdeep says that I have benefited from becoming a mother early in life. Due to this, it is becoming easier for me to be a mother in a daily serial. Gurdeep says the role of a mother is naturally good unless she is meant to be just a piece of furniture.
Gurdeep, who thinks his career on television has been fun, says today the competition has increased. It was not so difficult when I started my career. I have seen the television industry boom. At that time there were not so many TV channels. TV channels were less but content quality was very good. At that time there was no cut-throat competition to succeed. Anyway I'm glad we made a place of our own. Now Gurdeep Punj is going to debut on OTT.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanx for your precious time