CLOSE

Shruti Jha: Don't want any hassle in life...


- Mare Mana Prem's definition is quite simple. Love is a personal feeling. Everyone should have the freedom to define their love in their own way.

Small screen actress Shriti Jha rose to the heights of popularity by playing the role of 'Pragya' in 'Kumkum Bhagya'. Currently, Shruti is playing the role of 'Amrita' in 'Kaise Muje Tum Mil Gaye'. Her simplicity in both these roles is eye catching. Given the simplicity of her popular characters, one wonders if Shruti prefers to play such roles? Or the serial makers feel that the actress fits into such roles.

In response to this, Shruti says that I don't think I play very simple characters. Yes, which is determined by the serial creator and creative team as to what the character should look like. I don't want to compromise on that. However, the reason why viewers feel that 'Pragya' and 'Amrita' are similar may be because 'Pragya' was a working woman. And 'Amrita' is also a working woman. Naturally both have the simplicity of a working woman. However, 'Pragya' was not fond of dressing up in the beginning of the story. While 'Amrita' is already fond of this matter. She likes to dress up in different types of sarees and other outfits.

Shruti spent some of her school years and college years in Delhi. Shruti believes that Delhi has given her a lot. In fact, his passion for acting started from Delhi itself. The actress says that I did Nukkad plays during my school days in Delhi. I did my junior college studies in Delhi. And this metropolis laid the foundation of acting in my life. I still miss my Venkatesh college days. I had no idea that acting at that time would later become my career. I also auditioned for my first show in Delhi. And with success in that audition, my career car started running. I still miss the days of college, sitting in the canteen discussing rehearsals, visiting the IT Kanpur festival, participating in competitions, enjoying the festival after the month of July. Known for playing romantic characters, Shruti's definition of love is quite simple. He says mare mana prem means personal feeling. Everyone should have the freedom to define their love in their own way.

While working with various actors in the glamor world, it is natural that they feel attracted to each other, fall in love. So has someone settled in Shriti's mind too? In response to this, the actress says that I have not found the gem of my heart yet. But all I want is that I can live an easy and comfortable life with whomever I love, who becomes my life partner.

I don't want any mess in my life. It means that we should live together in peace. I want to live a simple and peaceful life.

Comments