CLOSE

Alia Bhatt showed her willingness to play Anand Sheila


Mumbai, Ta: 18 Feb 2020 Tuesday

There has been debate for a long time that Aamir Khan wants to make a film on Osho. No more information about this movie though. The film featured Priyanka Chopra and Alia Bhatt's name for Ma Sheela Anand's character.

"I would definitely love to play this character, but before accepting the character I have a condition that I should allow Anand Sheila to do this. If I get this chance, I will definitely make Sheila on screen. It is an honor to play this character. Alia recently stated in an interview

Aamir Khan is in the mood to become a movie or web series based on Ma Sheela Anand. But no clarification has been made yet. There is no debate that is going on in this regard.

Priyanka Chopra was also named for Ma Anand Sheila's character.

Comments