- Sharing a post on social media and saying that he has chosen the path of religion and spirituality
Mumbai
Young people are excited to enter the glittering world of entertainment. But interestingly, many actresses have chosen the path of religion by saying goodbye to this glamorous film world. These include Zaira Wasin and Sana Khan. Andha Bhonsle has also been added to the list.
Television actress Andha Bhonsle has said goodbye to the world of showbiz. Andha was recently seen in the popular television serial Anupam. The actress has reported on social media that she has left the world of entertainment and adopted the path of religion.
Andha Bhonsle shared on social media that she is leaving the acting and TV industry forever because of her passion for religion and immersion in God. He wrote, Harekrishna family. I know, you will be curious to know what I do not see in Anupama show at present. First of all, I thank all of you for the love you have given me. To those who do not know, I would like to say that I have officially said goodbye to the film and TV industry. I want people to respect and cooperate with my decision. I have made this decision because I have to walk on the spiritual path now.
He further wrote that we are all children of God. God has always been kind to me. So now it is our responsibility to fulfill the purpose for which we came into human incarnation. I respect every religion.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanx for your precious time