CLOSE

Isha Gupta: Himmat haare e bija!


Actress Isha Gupta, who made her Bollywood debut with 'Jannat-2', later acted in many films like 'Raz 3D', 'Chakravyuh', 'Baby' and 'Rustam'. However it has been in more discussion because of its bold issues than the films. Recently, his web series 'Ashram-2' was released. In the third season of the controversial Prakash Zani series, Isha has played the role of 'Sonia'.

Isha had earlier filmed 'Chakravyuh' with Prakash Jha. He had no idea that he would play a major role in this series. He says, ‘The way I got this series I can’t say anything but coincidence. I was in Delhi with my parents during the second lockout during the Corona era. In the meantime I went to Meerut for a program. At that time everyone was talking about 'Ashram'. Everyone was asking each other if you saw the series? It just so happened to me that I wish I could have worked on this series. Although since then I have been going abroad. To my surprise, while I was abroad, I got a call that Prakash Jha wanted to talk to me about 'Ashram-2'. I could not believe my words. But now in this series I have played the powerful role of 'Sonia'.

OTT has given a new identity to Bobby Deol and Darshan Kumar. Isha says, 'Films have to work within a certain setup. While there is plenty of subject variation on OTT. Content is thriving on this platform. As a result, actors who are not found in films are also becoming stars. Actors like Jaideep Ahlawat, Darshan, Bobby are showing their acting ability on OTT. Speaking of myself, I have not had the expected success in the Hindi film industry, but I have not given up. I have continued my efforts. I compare my current work to the small school exams. My final result will be as good as the final result at the end of different semesters in school. '

Like a number of Bollywood actors, Isha is very active on social media. She doesn't hesitate to share her bold pics in particular. And for that he is also often a troll. In this regard, the actress says, 'I do not understand that if men show their sexuality is not considered wrong, then why it is considered inferior for women? At one point I was distracted by netizens, but now I'm used to it. Now I have no effect on it. Not that I use social media just for my bold pics. Take a look at my Instagram and you will know that I am an animal lover. I also like children very much. I have a deep attachment to our land and environment. I also raise my voice on various social issues. I have used social media a lot to make people aware of body positive as well as mental health and I am still doing so. A lot can be seen if we look around us. And if it is taken care of, many problems of the society can be solved. '

Comments