
- 'I became household name because of 'Bigg Boss'. Now people know me and my work. I was no TV-star. TV actors have a certain fan base.'
The controversial reality show 'Bigg Boss' has given birth to many of its contestants. After participating in this show, many doors in the entertainment world have opened for him. One such artist is Soundarya Sharma. Soundarya participated in 'Bigg Boss-16' and became famous almost overnight. Even though her debut film didn't get the expected response, the red carpet was rolled out on OTT for Soundarya. Not long ago, his music video 'Khoobsurat' was released.
The actress herself says that 'Bigg Boss-16' has been a blessing for her. She further says that I became known from house to house. Now people know me and my work too. I did not come from the world of TV. Artists working in this medium have a definite fan base. When I entered this show, I did not expect that the audience would give me so much love. Till that time I had done one film and three web shows. Most of my fans were from small towns and cities so my fan following on social media was limited, but now people surround me. He tries to take pictures with me.
Soundarya worked in 'Ranchi Diaries' in the year 2017, but no one knew when this film came and when it went. The actress herself is also sad about this. It was not easy for me to digest that my first movie was a flop, he says. However, the release of this movie was not without fanfare. Finally I convinced myself by saying that even today's legendary actors have failed. While I have received immense love from the audience after 'Bigg Boss'. Until I entered this reality show, people knew me only for my fitness and beauty. I noticed that those who spoke sweetly to me did not want me to succeed.
However, despite the failure of the first film, Soundarya did not lose heart. He says that ever since I did 'Ranchi Diaries', I thought I would do better work from now on, but this movie didn't work out. However, after that came the corona period and I got three shows with which my career started properly. Of course, 'Bigg Boss' worked for me, but I entered the show after some hesitation. At first I felt like I wasn't made for this show because I couldn't sit on the stage at the end. Also in this kind of show a lot is assumed for you.
Soundarya says for her music video 'Khoobsurat' that first of all the title fits with my inner beauty. In today's age where young men and women are quarreling over small things, this song works to unite hearts. Also it has a happy ending which I really like.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanx for your precious time