CLOSE

Tipu Sultan film was finally shelved after huge controversy


- The producer's family was threatened

- Along with dropping the film, Sandeep Singh also apologized to the protestors

Mumbai: Producer Sandeep Singh has decided to make a film on Tipu Sultan. He had earlier announced that he would make the film after there was a huge backlash. Along with the announcement of dropping the film, Sandeep Singh has also apologized to the detractors.

Sandeep tweeted, I request all our brothers and sisters to refrain from threatening my family, friends and me and misbehaving with us. I sincerely apologize if I have inadvertently hurt anyone's religious sentiments.

I had no intention of doing so. I respect every Indian. Let us live in harmony with each other and respect each other.

This announcement of the producer has caused many reactions. Some have also expressed regret that Sandeep Singh had to drop his ad.

Comments