CLOSE

Alagari Sara's playful ramblings


- 'It is very difficult to travel with Sara. She cannot sit quietly during the journey. He does not like sitting in those hotels at all. He has to go out forever...' : Jhanvi Kapoor

Aam Adami never used to move as much as he does today. Globe-trotting has become a trend in the world today. Bollywood star Sara Ali Khan is very fond of going crazy. However, more places in the country attract him than abroad. Very few countries in the world have such immense geographical diversity as India. Where the deserts of Rajasthan and Kutch, where the snowy peaks of the Himalayas, where the sea of ​​Goa and where the forests of Jim Corbett.

Check out Sara's social media posts to know how much this girl loves different tourist destinations in India. In a post, Sara says: I love tourist spots in India so much that in my house it is jokingly said that for Sara, UK does not mean United Kingdom, but Uttarakhand!

The cultural and spiritual diversity that has become India's identity shines through in different parts of the country. Serene experiences at Gurdwara Bangla Sahib, Ajmer Sharif Dargah and Kedarnath Temple have left an indelible impression on Sara. The inner peace and miraculous connection with the outer beauty of nature Sara experienced nowhere else but India.

'Local experiences are very important to me,' says Sara, 'wherever I go I want to know the culture of the place. The food there, the customs there, the clothes there... I eat local dishes with my hands. What's the fun in eating with a knife and fork in a tourist spot in a big hotel? I believe in becoming one with the place.'

Sara Ali Khan, updating her travel memoirs, says, 'Once I took a road trip from Delhi to Jaipur. It was then that I saw the true beauty of India. My very first film 'Kedarnath' was shot in a place full of spirituality. During this shoot, I felt as if my relationship with our country got stronger. This experience is unforgettable for me. We had never experienced such silence and peace as I did while shooting 'Kedarnath'. I haven't been to Meghalaya, Orissa and some places in the south yet. I want to go there for a walk now. I am sure he will have a wonderful experience here too.'

Sara is so fond of seeing new places that her friends get tired. Jhanvi Kapoor says, 'It is very difficult to travel with Sara. She cannot sit quietly during the journey. He does not like sitting in those hotels at all. He has to keep wandering around in different places.'

Sara Ali Khan believes that traveling exposes new dimensions of fellow travelers and even oneself. Recalling the experience of seeing snowfall for the first time during a trip with father Saif Ali Khan, Sara says, 'Travel fills us with a kind of innocence and overwhelming awe.'

Sara loves spending time at Pataudi Palace, her father's heritage home in Haryana. The surrounding greenery and pleasant atmosphere enhances the beauty of the palace. Sara strongly believes that India has plenty of everything that attracts tourists from all over the world. From the serenity of the sea to the silence of the mountains and the vibrancy of a busy city, a traveler can experience everything in India. Sara advises youngsters, 'If possible, explore as many places as you can from Kerala to Kashmir before your college life ends. Even the remotest corners of India are able to offer a unique experience to the traveler.'

Utterly. There is no escape without agreeing to this.

Comments