CLOSE

Krishna Abhishek: This actor is much more than a comedian


- 'I want my relationship with Chichimama (Govinda) to be like before. Today, I've dabbled in comedy, while Chichimama is the king of comedy.'

Krishna Abhishek and Choli-Daman accompany the comedy. Sometimes this actor becomes a frock-clad 'Sapna' and sometimes becomes a 'Jaggu Dada' who gets excited by talking. However, the guards believed that Krishna was good at nothing but comedy. The actor is also known for hosting the special show 'OMG Yeh Mera India Hai'. People from all corners of the country are selected and presented in this show. Recently the 10th season of this show started. And this entire season has been managed by Krishna.

After many years of experience with the show, Krishna says that I play slapstick comedy and different types of characters. But this show has given me a new identity. The audience was not aware that I could do anything other than comedy. This show established me as an all-rounder.

And what I have learned on this show is something I have never learned before. The actor further says that so far my six-and-a-half-year-old children have seen me in female form as well. At that time they are surprised and say that wow.. Dad can be mom too. But when they grow up, what's wrong with being able to proudly say that I can do shows like 'OMG Yeh Mera India Hai'?

Krishna Kapil Sharma is an important part of the show. However now this show is not on TV but on OTT. Krishna has no grudge. He says that OTT has a different audience. But you can't advance in a career without taking risks. The actor also loves working with Sunil Grover. The actor says that I am beyond happy to see Sunil in the show. He is a very good artist and an equally good human being. Krishna also does not miss to praise Kapil Sharma. He says that once I thought Kapil was too arrogant. While the fact is that he is a sweet heart. Respecting people should be learned from him. He is a noble human being. He never bothered me.

It is well known that Krishna Abhishek is the cousin of the famous actor Govinda. But their relationship has been strained for a long time. Krishna wants their relationship to reconnect. He says I want our relationship to be like before and we can be a family again. Today I dabbled in comedy. While Govinda Mama is the king of comedy. If we come together on the screen, how fun the audience will be.

However, Krishna has a friendship with his wife Kashmira. He says we are more friends than husband and wife. Kashmira and I never criticize or criticize each other. He never checked my phone. At home we live like housemates paying our own rent. Yes, she stands by me as a wife at times and I also play the role of a steadfast husband when needed.

Comments