CLOSE

Siddhant Chaturvedi becomes a singer after an actor


People have been harassed by Kovid-12 and lockdown. The end of the problems of Mumbaigara is not visible now. It may take a long time, but an artist has tried to give us new hope. His motive is also good. The actor's name is Siddhant Chaturvedi, who showed the colors of his acting in the film 'Galiboy' and now becomes a singer. He has also written and sung a song. This song is known as 'Dhoop'. Siddhant Chaturvedi wants the people who are fed up with the lockdown to listen to my song and rejoice, to awaken new hope in them. I would be happy if that happened.

Siddhant released his song 'Dhoop' on YouTube on June 4. The principle says, I don't need to show that I am an established singer, but my goal is this instrument. My test may be music or anything else, but that is my personality. That’s why I want people to know me as a person and know my test by whatever it is. I want my viewers, fans and admirers to grow with me and share my test. All of this should be inspiring. Not only this, with the help of fire you can do welding.

Other people live in this world. I believe my work must be different from that. The reason I am still here is not because I want to be famous સારા good looking people are doing it. I have no interest in their work. "If people listen to my song, I will like it and be happy - hopeful," he said.

Siddhant himself wrote and sang the song. Music is composed and produced. 'Dogrike.' He was interviewed during the audio session of 'Bunty Aur Babli-2'. The purpose of the song was to make you do something while sitting at home. I was bored. There are many people who have mental issues. There are a lot of people who feel this issue less and get rid of it. "I used to do it in the beginning because I did it for a year and kept running after it and then suddenly stopped," he added.

Recalling how this started, he says, 'Dogrik' told me I will send you something. Just listen to her. He sent me four or five lines and I wrote a musical version of the song from it. Barely four or five lines and then I wrote the whole song. Then I tried it and sang. I did a very basic make-up at my house and I recorded my voice for the first time.

However, the recording of the song came with many challenges. Theory used a second sound for this. He imposed a curfew on the house, as if the sound of a dish was coming or people were talking. ‘I imposed a different kind of‘ curfew ’on my house, which also caused a lot of comedy-about half an hour I imposed a curfew at home and recorded a song. But my mind knows how to do it, the principle adds, adding that 'Dhoop' is a zero-budget song and there are only three people involved - Dogrick, his father and he.

Comments